Monday, October 24, 2011

Hubs, the Patient Plumber

So last week I did something really dumb.  
I was cleaning up after breakfast and poured out the contents of a skillet 
in which I had cooked sausage.
Big mistake.
It took a day but the drained clogged up, but good!

After trying to plunge away the clog by myself I had to fess up to the hubs that 
I needed his help.
Dang it.
We worked on getting the clog to push on through for a while and then he decided to 
take apart the drain and see where the clog was.
And there he found it...
A wad of sausage grease sitting in the p-trap.
Ugh.

I have to hand it to my hubs.
He never got angry or fussed at me.  
He just cleared the clog and got it all back together for me.

Reason #89534 why I love my hubs.
He can unclog a sink without getting angry or feeling the need to lecture.
Thanks sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment