Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

On Friday I decided to change my Facebook profile picture 
to my mom's picture in honor of her for Mother's Day.

I realized that I didn't have a nice picture of her since Easter 2012.
I was rainy and cold this Easter and everyone came over to mom's for lunch after church and immediately changed into something comfy and warm.

No pictures were taken.
We didn't look very photogenic that day.

So, today after church my folks came to our home for lunch.
While the guys were busy in the kitchen making lunch for us (wow!  I know!)
I managed to get a few picture of my folks and with my folks.  
And Allison (she's a future mom, so it counts.)

Allison snapped a few pics of my folks with me.

Dad snapped a couple of Mom and me.

And I caught this one of my folks.  
I love this one.

The kids call Dad Stonewall Jackson.
I wonder why.

Happy 55th Mother's Day, Mom.  
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment