Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Big Day for a Sweet Girl

Today was a very special day in the life of our family.
Our sweet daughter Allison graduated from the 8th grade.

She was all excited to get gussied up a bit for the occassion.
We rolled her hair, she wore a little makeup, and she got to wear the diamond earrings and necklace
that she received from her Wisconsin grandparents on her first birthday.
She is beautiful, isn't she.
(Okay, okay, I know I am biased.  I am her mother, I get to be biased. I believe it is in my job contract - filled under "Rights, bragging".)

She will miss her little school where she was one of seventeen 8th graders.
She will miss being able to worship at school.
She is a little apprehensive about starting over in a bigger school.

But this young lady is going to do great things.
Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment