Monday, December 26, 2011

Mmmmm, Bacon...and Chocolate

 It seems that Santa has a bit of a sense of humor.
Ben, aka Bacon Boy, loves bacon more than just about anyone I know with one exception. 
(I'm looking at you cousin Sam!)
He also loves chocolate.

But sometimes two good things don't necessarily go together well.

Enter: a large bar of Bacon-infused Chocolate.

It was kind of nasty.  
It had bacon bits in it so it had these gritty, greasy, almost jerky-tasting crunchy bits in it 
that gave the whole thing a weird texture.

He offered us all some of his chocolate (a rare occurrence) and kept eating bites of it in between professing it to be disgusting.

Does this look like someone enjoying their candy?  
I think not.  
I think he might have been thinking to himself, 
"It's chocolate.  It's bacon.  If I keep eating it it will have to get better, right?"

BTW, this morning the remainder of the chocolate/bacon bar was on the kitchen counter 
with a note asking folks to help themselves.

He has moved on to his more conventional Christmas candy now.  

I have to admit it was good for a laugh or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment