Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods

It's time once again to travel 700 miles north to see the other side of the family.  

The big change this trip is that Ben got to help with driving.
He needed some interstate practice.
I am still not used to this picture.
Wasn't it just last week that he was riding in the backseat?
In a booster seat?
Yikes, time flies!


Allison and I held down the fort in the backseat.  
Lots of chatting and sleeping.
As a trip should be - ideally you should load up the car, get buckled in, 
and then have someone gently wake you when you arrive at said destination.  
Right?

This trip we decided to take Miss Peaches.
Although she pretty much had run of the back end of the van 
she spend most of the trip between Allison and me.  
We girls gotta stick together.

Blackbeary looks kind of lonely back there.
By hour 10 or so of the trip Peaches did go back and sleep in her bed.

I will be glad when beaming places gets perfected.
You know, like in the old Star Trek episodes.  
That would be my favorite way to travel.
But in the meantime, having uninterrupted car time 
with my hubs and kids isn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment