Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Two High Schoolers

All the while feeling like a private investigator, I took my camera with me when I went to pick up the kids after school today.  

I am glad that no one seemed to notice me.  I don't think I would enjoy having to endure questioning about why I was photographing children in a school yard.  

Allison was first out and immediately noticed the camera.  
The girl never misses a chance to make a goofy face.
(I have no idea where she got that trait.)

I think she makes a pretty cute freshman...

Even though she busted out a few sweet dance moves while walking to the car.
No music required. 

Ben, who I believe also noticed the camera, never let on that he saw me until he was at the car.  

Upperclassmen have to be all cool like that.

We are having a great start to the year so far.  
The kids are happy with their classes and teachers.
Bruce and I are happy that they seem to be doing well so far.  

I hope that we stay in this happy groove for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment