Monday, May 30, 2011

Thankfulness

Today I am thankful.

Thankful for the comfortable home where my family lives.
Thankful for a safe town to raise my children.
I am thankful for the church where my family worships freely and without persecution.
Thankful for freedom to affect government with my voice and vote.
Thankful for utilities, paved roads, health care, and hundreds of other privileges that I take for granted.


I am most thankful for the men and women who have sacrificed time with their own families, their freedom to live where they wish, and their personal freedoms while they serve to protect our country and our freedoms.

I am thankful for ultimate gift of sacrifice given by those who lost their lives to protect ours.

I am thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for friends like you who keep me on the right path.

    ReplyDelete