Saturday, February 25, 2012

We Got Pie!

 Thursday night I got to host my woman's service club at my home for a pie social.
We are always looking for something fun to do as a group.
We have done day trips together, evenings out, and museum trips but sometimes it is nice just to stay in and enjoy each other's company over something sweet.

Besides, it gave me an excuse to break out my grandmother's china.

I love this delicate china.

Not to mention that our club flower is a pink rose.

I had everything set for the gathering.

I even set out some non-sweet snacks for munching on. 

We had a very enjoyable evening laughing, talking, and enjoying some very tasty pies.

We might have to plan something similar to this next year.
Maybe a bring your favorite cake party!

No comments:

Post a Comment