Thursday, April 7, 2011

Aaron

All those that care about this handsome young man are starting to breathe a little easier. 
Aaron went into the hospital on Monday with a very bad pneumonia. 
Bad enough to require an intensive care unit stay. 

The care he has been receiving is starting to pay off -
he is feeling much better and might actually get to come out of the PICU tomorrow!

A few days ago he looked more like this. 
Well, not that he looked like Edward, but that he was a pale as Edward.
(I don't believe he would have sparkled in the sunlight either.)

So glad to see some color in those cheeks and a smile on that face. 
Glad you are feeling better Catfish!

*photos taken with my Canon SD1000 point and shoot camera.  
The Twilight Poster shamelessly snatched off of a Google search.  
Hey - keeping it real people!

2 comments:

  1. Facebook comments:
    Mary Romer - Love love this family and this pic!

    Marshall Tucker - I had almost gotten to the point of not crying, but this reminded me again of how incredibly blessed I am to have this wonderful little boy as my son.

    Laurie Hohn Taylor he's a darling child ♥

    ReplyDelete