Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love Park

Our first day in Philly and the weather was glorious!
On our walk to Independence Hall we spent some time in Love Park. 
It is a nice, whimsical park right in the middle of town.

Along with the Love Statue that everyone knows about there are giant game pieces 
strewn about on the plaza - just begging to be played with.

Cute, huh?
I am sure that there is some love pun I am missing here to caption this picture with.
We are a Love-ing family?
We are under Love's spell?
Nope, those aren't it.


I 29, next birthday I 30. 
(again)

Come back and fight, this is just a flesh wound!

We have ruined our kids with Monty Python.
(And by we, I mean Hubs has ruined our kids with Monty Python.)
Actually I like Monty Python too.


I'm Queen of the World!


Who needs a flat Stanley, we are about to have a flat Ben!

Yea, I know I could have posted a bunch of pictures of Independence Hall and the like but hey, these pictures are more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment