Friday, April 1, 2011

A Gaggle of Girls? A Tribe of Teens? A Flock of Females?

Allison and her classmates of the female persuasion were invited to the movies this afternoon to celebrate the 14th birthday of one of their own. 

Today was the opening day for the new movie "Hop". 
 I wasn't sure that I was going to enjoy the movie - it being a kid movie and all - but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. 

Well, being the mother who brings a camera to everything, I had to get the obligatory photograph of the birthday girl and her peeps. 
Yes, this makes me very popular amongst the teen set.

(Smile for Allison's mom and she will leave us alone.)

As soon as I managed to snag a picture with everyone looking pleasant they all huddled up and continued to talk, and talk, and talk.

They spend all day, all week together.  What could they possibly have to talk about? 
Probably they are discussing that they are glad that Allison's mom had put away her camera.

1 comment: