Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bathtime

Today Peaches the Wonder Bassett Hound got a bath.  Yea, I know it is raining but trust me, it was time.  She was getting to be quite a funky hound dog. 

I have found the trick to having a calm bath time with Peaches is to give her a bath when the littlemates, er, kids aren't around.  I picked her up and took her to the tub without any hysterics or drama.  This is the look I got throughout her bath.


Of course she had to give herself a bath after I gave her a bath.


I am pretty sure she has forgiven me for the bath, especially since I wrapped up a heating pad in a towel for her to dry on.  Sitting on a warm pad makes up for a host of sins of the master (like giving baths on a rainy day).


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet pup! Oh the things we do for our "babies"

    ReplyDelete