Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lemon + Chicken = Chicken Piccata Yum

Monday evenings in my home are rather frantic. Between kids getting home from school, getting homework done and getting son out the door to scouts, 4pm to 7pm are crazy!  It was closing in on dinner time and I needed to make something fast. 

I got all my ducks, er, dishes in a row and commenced to making chicken piccata. 


After getting all the chicken browned and resting in a warm oven, it was time to make this tangy simple sauce.


In about 30 minutes, the final product was done - and quite tasty if I do say so myself!



Gotta feed my boy scout. 

(p.s. Son was in a silly mood last night. 
He said the dinnertime prayer for us by starting it, "Yo God, What up?"
He got to start again.  )

*editing note: I tried for a very long time last night to upload pictures so I could post.  After about an hour of waiting on pics I gave up and went to bed.  Oh well, best laid plans and all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment