Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dorothy Meets Alice

This afternoon daughter and I went to a production at her old school.  It was a play based on The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland. 



The costumes were great.  It was nice to see some old friends and some new faces.  



 It was very high energy and well-done.



Here's a pic of my favorite flying monkey. 
(How many folks can say they have a favorite flying monkey, huh?)

The wicked witch was really terrific. (I bet she has a favorite flying monkey too!)



The cards danced and generally caused mischief.  I think they need to be dealt with. 
(I crack myself up!)




It was a well-spent afternoon.  Great job Academy Children's Theater.



3 comments:

  1. oh these are great pictures, Anne :o) She's my favorite monkey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was at that play. they did absolutely wonderful. proud of the AAA kids!!!♥ love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in that play, I just looked up AAA Dorothy meets Alice and this was the first picture, I just happened to be in the 2014 one, and I was one of the Munckin

    ReplyDelete