Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dinner With My Other Favorite Man

Today was a perfect storm of circumstances that allowed some one on one time with my favorite son.
Hubs is out of town.
Allison was studying at a friend's home and eating dinner with them.
Our other carpooler had an orthodontist appointment.
So - it was just Ben and me when I picked him up at school late this afternoon.

It was BAM time!
(Ben and Mom time)

I had a hankering for something really yummy.
This place always hits the spot.

I mean, look at this shrimp basket!  How good does this look?

Even though he is growing up (too fast) he isn't too old to laugh like a hyena when the catsup makes the "Pthffffffft" noise when he sqeezed some out for his fries.

We go to a place that serves arguably the best shrimp in town and what does he order?
A burger and fries. 
As of this evening I believe that Ben is 48.2% burger and fries.

We had a great time. 
I love spending time with the whole family but having time alone with either of my kids makes for a pretty special date.

This kid's going to be a catch when he starts to date.
(Oh Lord!  He is almost old enough to date!)

*These pics taken with my Canon point and shoot camera.

1 comment:

  1. I love Po Boy Factory. You have to get the right cocktail sauce to ketchup ratio to make it a truly great visit.

    ReplyDelete