Monday, March 28, 2011

Made You Look

School day afternoons = homework time

(And as with most home activities, it needs to be done barefooted.)

This is pretty much what son looks like on school day afternoons. 
 Some of the time is spent trying to look busy and sneaking in internet searches. 
Some of the time is actually doing homework. 

I am in the dining room
playing the photographic version of "I'm Not Touching You!" with Ben. 
He is trying really hard to ignore me. 
I will not be ignored!!!  :)


Here Ben continues his futile efforts to block out the fact that there is
a big camera with bigger lens staring right at him. 
Man, he's good.
I.....must......perservere.....

Bwahahaha!  I win! 
Made you look!  Made you look!
Thanks for being tolerant with me son.  You rock.

Now get back to your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment