Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cuteness Abounds

Today I had the opportunity to keep my youngest nieces while the rest of my family, my parents, my little brother and sister-in-law's family gathered for the memorial service for my SIL's father. 
Last night my brother called to see if I might be willing to watch the youngest girls during the service.  


Anytime I get to spend with my brother's kids (especially the young ones) I have my camera with me.  They are always willing to have their picture taken.  (OK, the baby isn't old enough to tell me no - so I take that as a yes!)


The baby is full into babbling now and has lots to say.  The result are pictures with the cutest expressions.


Miss Big Sister has gotten over her reluctance to smile in a big way.  Since the baby was born she is always smiling.  I think this big sister gig agrees with her. 

RIP AB.  You will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. These photos are awesome! Thanks Auntie Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. Let me know if you might want a full resolution file for any of these pics.

    ReplyDelete