Friday, March 4, 2011

Walk and Talk

Today I had the privilege of meeting an friend of mine from high school at the Botanical Gardens.  Our walk through the newly awakening gardens was lovely.  This time of the year when everything is so new and colorful is my favorite time of the year.  

Even though we haven't seen each other much since high school, the conversation never lagged.  
Shocking, I know!  :) 


Amy graciously agreed to be my victim model for the day. 
She is so photogenic that it was easy to get some nice pictures of her. 

Here is a close-up before editing:


Here's the after:


Thanks for a lovely day Amy.  Let's do it again soon!

3 comments:

  1. bwahaha! That makes me laugh Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! You have camera botox skills, Anne! Cool! Thanks for making me the cover-girl. :-D I've never been one before.

    ReplyDelete